Locating a Dial-Up number
SummaryUse this article to find local telephone numbers to connect to dial-up service provided by ViaSat.
- Customers must purchase 10 hour blocks of dial-up service to use the access phone numbers.
- Launch a browser and type http://wildblueworld.com/dialup/index.shtml into the address bar.
- Wait for the full page to load.
- Type in your zip code, city, or phone number into the field
- Click search. A list of phone numbers will appear.
- Find a township or city in close proximity to your home.
- Write down the phone number(s). You will need this when configuring a dial-up connection on your PC.
- Configure a dial-up connection using the instructions provided on the right side of the dial-up page.Instructions may vary depending on Operating System.
Note: It is sometimes useful to use more than one connection phone number if possible.