Viewing Your Bill Online
To view your bill, go to http://www.wildblue.net/ and click Account Management.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click View your Bill.
- The login page appears. To login, type your Username and Password in the appropriate fields. Your username and password will be the same as your Wildblue.net email username and password. If you do not have a WildBlue.net email address click on the Create wildblue.net Email Address link or click the following link - WildBlue.net First Time Sign In Help.
- If the Username and Password are correct, your Bill History appears. Click the Invoice Number that corresponds to the specific bill period you wish to view.
- Invoices are available from April 2011 (a maximum of 36 months of invoices are available to view)
- At the bottom of the screen click the Next or Previous button to see more invoice dates to choose from
- F-Secure (anti-virus software) keys and status are visible on the Bill History screen. For more information about F-Secure click here
- The invoice will appear (To return to the Bill History page, click on either Return to Bill History button). The invoice has three sections:
- Section 1 – Lists the account holder name, service address, phone number as well as Due Date, Account Number and the Amount Due.
- Section 2 – Lists the Invoice summary which includes the Statement Date, Previous Balance, Payments made, Refunds, Current Charges and Taxes.
- Section 3 – Lists the details for the invoice. For example, Billing period, Package level and charge, Equipment charge, Fees, Adjustments, Credits and Taxes.