- From the homepage of www.wildblue.net or www.exede.net, click the My Account/ New Users/ Data Usage link at the top of the page.
- The Manage My Account login screen appears. Login using your primary email address username and password.
- For changes to your primary email account, click the Manage Account tab. For changes to your secondary email(s), click the Configure Email tab.
- Locate email account that needs to be changed.
- In the Password Change section, click the empty box labeled Change Password.
- Enter a password between 8 and 25 characters.
Note: Passwords must consist of valid characters as displayed on the screen.
- Re-type this password in the section marked Password Confirm
- Click Save to finalize any changes made.
- A message populates showing "Your changes have been saved successfully".
This article was last modified on 6/17/2013 2:54:07 PM