Update Your Recurring Bank Account Payment
The following steps will assist you when submitting an online request to update your bank account information using the Update Payment Method Form.
All fields marked with an asterisk are required to be completed. ViaSat will process your request within 24 business hours.
Reminder: Updating your bank account information does not make a one-time payment. You can either make a payment online through the Account Management option or call Customer Care to complete the payment.
- Type www.wildblue.net in your browser's address bar or select the link.
- Select the Account Management link at the top of the screen.
- Select the Update your bank account payment info link.
- The Update Your Account Information login screen will appear. Log in using your wildblue.net email address and password.
- The Update Your Payment Method screen will then populate. Verify the following account information for accuracy.
- Account Holder Name
- ViaSat Account Number
- Service Address
- Current Mailing Address
- Contact Email Address
- Current Payment Method
- Select the Bank Account radio button under Update Your Payment Method.
- Type in your new bank account information in the Update Bank Account Information section. Remember to fill in all fields marked with an asterisk.
- First and Last Name
- Account Type (Checking or Savings)
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Routing Number
Select the Submit button when all required information has been entered.
After the request is successfully submitted, the below message will display on the grayed-out screen. It will provide a:
- Transaction ID number for the update request.
- An email confirming the transaction.
- Select OK at the bottom of the message to return to the Managing Your Account page.