How to Make Your Payment Online
This article describes how to make a payment online.
You may make payments using American Express, Visa or Mastercard credit or debit cards as well as bank account payments. ViaSat does not accept Discover card or checks.
- Type www.wildblue.net in your browser's address bar or select the link.
- Select the Account Management link at the top of the screen.
- Select the Make a One Time Payment link.
- The login screen will appear. Login using your wildblue.net email address and password.
- The Make a One Time Payment screen will populate. Verify the following account information for accuracy.
- Account Holder Name
- ViaSat Account Number
- Current Payment Type
- Credit Card Expiration Date
- Last four digits of your credit card
- Enter in the Payment Amount in dollars 00.00
- Under Payment Method, select either Current or Other.
- If you selected Current, ensure your payment amount is entered, and click Submit.
- If you selected Other, please proceed to Step 8.
- Select the appropriate payment method under Payment Using, either Credit Card or Bank Account.
- If Credit Card is selected, complete the form below:
- If Bank Account is selected, complete the form below:
- Select the Submit button when all required information has been entered.
After the request is successfully submitted, the below message will display on the grayed-out screen. It will provide a:
- Transaction ID number for the update request.
- An email confirming the transaction.
- Select OK at the bottom of the message to return to the Managing Your Account page.